Due to recent expansion we are looking for experienced Polish joiners with a strong knowledge of all types of woodwork and cabinet making to work within our manufacturing facility in West Hull.
As a Joiner you will carry out all joinery manufacturing tasks necessary to deliver the complete range of products, services and business objectives. We work with many distinguished international brands providing bespoke joinery production to their requirements, therefore every day can be different with new experiences. We are extremely busy and work in a fast paced environment, offering excellent job security and longevity for the correct candidates.
• The candidate must have at least 2 year experience in all aspects of bespoke joinery.
• The ability to read and decipher manufacture drawings
• Able to work in a fast-paced production environment, to meet targets
• Experience of dealing with quality control
• Good knowledge of Health & Safety requirements (however training will be provided)
• Your own well maintained tools
In addition to strong organisation skills, you will need to have an eye for detail, and a vocation for quality workmanship.
• Job Type: Full-time
Job salary (hourly rate) : £10.00 to £12.00
Number of working hours (per week): 40
Place of work: Hull
Frequency of paying remuneration: Weekly
Job start date: asap
Contract duration: Long-term (over 1 year)
We can organize accommodation dependent on the workers needs, house of multiple occupancy. It will be 2 person per room, rental period 6 months.
It will be deductible from workers salary dependant on how many sharing. Confirmation regarding distance and transport will be confirmed.
We will refund a cost of ticket paid by a worker, when they travel from Poland (maximum of 100 GBP)? :
Level of English required: fair