Experienced Polish Mig welders needed for manufacturer of industrial equipment. Must be experienced and weld to a high standard. The candidate must be ale to work to deadlines and time scales.
- Job position – Mig welders
- Number of staff needed – 2
- Salary (basic annual salary) – APR. £21,000.00
- Salary (hourly rate) – £8.00 – £10.00
- Start date – immediate
- Guaranteed number of working hours (per week) – 50 (Mon-Thu, 07:00 – 18:00 Fri 07.00 – 16.00)
- Contract duration – On going
- Place of work (city, country, ZIP code, etc.) – Northern Ireland
- Accommodation - We will help in finding accommodation, it’s easy to get accommodation. The average cost per month is £400.00 a house which sleeps up to 3 to 4 people.
- English level required – Basic
- Type/length of experience required – Experience: MIN of 4 years’ experience – MIG Welding of mild steel components, must be able to set and adjust the welding unit themselves and must be fit and healthy.
- A weld test will be required prior to commencement.
Experienced Mig welders needed for manufacturer of farm machinery in Northern Ireland. Accommodation assistance provided. Salary is paid weekly by BACS, wages from £8.50 to £10.00 per hour. There is also the opportunity to earn and extra £20 each week for employees that demonstrate good time keeping, good work ethic and workmanship. Excellent working conditions in a new purpose built production facility. We provide overhead cranes for lifting parts – no manual handling over 30 kgs weight. Company currently employ approx. 20 long term Polish workers in the factory so being fluent in English is not an essential requirement.
• Job position – Welders
• Number of staff needed – 4
• Salary – Approx. £8.50-£10 per hour
• Start date – April 2017
• Working pattern: Mon-Thu, 07:00 – 18:00, Fri-Sat, 07:00-14:00 – Factory closed on Sundays
• Contract duration: 6 months – 1 year with the possibility of a permanent position if the employees demonstrates good skills and work ethic
• Place of work – Craigavon, Northern Ireland
• Accommodation – Assistant to help the employee find accommodation will be provided however, the rent & utility bill shall be paid by the employee
Language – Basic English (desirable but not essential)
Gender: Male (preferred)
Experience: MIN of 5 years’ experience – MIG Welding of mild steel components, must be able to set and adjust the welding unit themselves and must be fit and healthy
We are seeking welders who will preferably have previous welding experience gained within a machinery or commercial trailer manufacturing background. However, consideration will also be given to training candidates who do not have extensive welding experience but can demonstrate alternative mechanical experience or aptitude.
Job position – Mig Welders / Fabricators
Number of staff needed – 10
Annual salary – £18500
Start date – 12/09/16
Working hours – 07:00 – 18:00 / 40 hrs minimum per week
Contract duration – 3 months – 1 year
Place of work – Armagh, N. Ireland
Accommodation – Provided by Employer, paid by Employee at cost of £500-600 per month based on 3 sharing.
We are looking for the following welders:
- English level required – Good
- Gender preferred – Males
- Professional experience – Welders preferably with previous welding experience gained within a machinery or commercial trailer manufacturing background.
For our client in Belgium we are looking for experienced certificated welders with VCA. They need to weld with MIG/MAG and they have to cut steel by gouging.
We need for the beginning 10 certificated experienced welders who also have their VCA (VCA is a certificate that the workers have the knowledge to work safe). This can grow up to 30 workers. Welders have to work on a ship deck to do gouging of old weldings and weld again with MIG/MAG. This is not a temporary work. This is for a long period, They will have hours up to 60 hours a week. It’s better that they have their own cars. For accommodation we can provide, not for their food. Per each apartament they will stay with 5 guys with 3 to 4 bedrooms. The workers will be paid 10€/hour netto. So if they have worked 60 hours in a week they will be paid 600€. If they have worked 250 hours in a month they get paid 2500€. It’s not a job where they just can leave home in the weekend. Two times in a year during Christmas and summer holiday is the working site closed for 2 weeks. This we can always work out. We can grow up to 30 workers easily, but only with motivated and flexible workers. There are already 120 people on the work sit e where already Polish workers are located.
Job position – welder
Number of staff needed – 10
Salary – 10€/h net
Start date – ASAP
Working hours – 40-60
Contract duration – if they are experienced workers – contracts are for many years
Place of work – Genk, Belgium
Accommodation – Provided by Employer (free od charge)
English level required – Basic
Gender preferred – Males
Type/length of experience required - experienced MIG and MAG welders with welding certificate and VCA
Experienced coded Welders/Fabricators with a sound knowledge of MIG & TIG.
The candidates must be able to work on their own initiative, be able to solve problems.
A weld test will be required prior to commencement.
The salary will be in the region of £7.50 per hour.
Average work is 43 hour week – Monday to Friday.
If we are busy we work more hours and the men are paid a bit extra for hours over the 43
The contract duration will be for a minimum of 3-6 months – possibly as long as 12 months.
Job position – Welder
Number of staff needed – 4
Salary – Dependent on experience
Start date – Jan/Feb 2016
Place of work – Falmouth, England
Contract duration – 12 months
Working hours – 43/week
Accommodation – free of charge
Food – not provided
English level required – Good
Gender preferred – Males
Type/length of experience required – 5 years experience minimum