- Minimum 3 years experience on mechanical maintenance and knowledge of electrical maintenance in a food manufacturing set-up. Preference will be given to candidates with experience on electrical maintenance.
- Candidate will work in a large food factory as part of team, under the guidance of the maintenance manager. Training on equipment will be provided. Following a period of induction and training, candidate will be required to work on night shift stand-by as required.
- Qualifications at diploma level or equivalent in mechanical and basic knowledge of electrical is required.
- Job position – Maintenance Technician
- Number of staff needed – 2
- Salary (basic annual salary) – 18,000 – 23,000 euros depending on experience
- Salary (hourly rate) – 8.65 – 11.05 euros
- Start date – Immediate
- Guaranteed number of working hours (per week) – 40
- Contract duration – Permanent
- Place of work – Malta
- Accommodation – We are willing to assist in finding suitable accommodation. Typical cost for a flat is 500 Euros per month.
- English level required – Good
- Experience required – Minimum 3 years experience in mechanical maintenance in a food manufacturing set-up and basic knowledge of electrical