We are looking for a driver to pack fresh bakery and pastry products with some help and deliver these to company restaurants in Oslo. You will be given the opportunity to join an adventure in a family bakery in strong growth with many years of experience and solid economy. Baker Brun provides a workplace with independence and motivation through meaningful working tasks, and we develop together as a team. You will enjoy working with us if you work efficiently with others in a busy environment. As a driver you will be given the opportunity to work in a solution-oriented team.
We can offer:
- A positive and active working environment
- Competitive salary and bonus arrangement
- Free membership in gym and access to company nurse
- Possible to rent a cheap apartment
- A safe and stable income
- Predictable working hours (22 – 06, can be adjusted)
- Good prices on our bakery products
- Well maintained cars (Mercedes sprinter)
- Rotation scheme if wanted
Your working tasks will be:
- Packing and delivery of fresh bakery and pastry products to our customers in Oslo and area
- Basic maintenance of car
- Report deviations to your manager
- Other tasks if needed
We are looking for you who have:
- Experience from the logistic industry
- Driver license class B, you are used to, and you enjoy driving car in the big city.
- You have a trustworthy approach towards our customers
- Social and solution-orientated capabilities
- High physical capacity and in good shape!
- No criminal records