Experienced Mig welders needed for manufacturer of farm machinery in Northern Ireland. Accommodation assistance provided. Salary is paid weekly by BACS, wages from £8.50 to £10.00 per hour. There is also the opportunity to earn and extra £20 each week for employees that demonstrate good time keeping, good work ethic and workmanship. Excellent working conditions in a new purpose built production facility. We provide overhead cranes for lifting parts – no manual handling over 30 kgs weight. Company currently employ approx. 20 long term Polish workers in the factory so being fluent in English is not an essential requirement.
• Job position – Welders
• Number of staff needed – 4
• Salary – Approx. £8.50-£10 per hour
• Start date – April 2017
• Working pattern: Mon-Thu, 07:00 – 18:00, Fri-Sat, 07:00-14:00 – Factory closed on Sundays
• Contract duration: 6 months – 1 year with the possibility of a permanent position if the employees demonstrates good skills and work ethic
• Place of work – Craigavon, Northern Ireland
• Accommodation – Assistant to help the employee find accommodation will be provided however, the rent & utility bill shall be paid by the employee
Language – Basic English (desirable but not essential)
Gender: Male (preferred)
Experience: MIN of 5 years’ experience – MIG Welding of mild steel components, must be able to set and adjust the welding unit themselves and must be fit and healthy
For a top building company in region of Armagh, specializing in foundations we recruit Polish general construction workers.
The salary is in the range of £20,000 – £35,000 depending on experience, quality & quantity of works produced. The role includes groundworks, excavations, laying foundations and floors, concrete works, installing pre cast concrete products. Site construction employees will be employed directory by our client. If you are a construction work and you speak some English, please apply the job by forwarding to us an English CV with your building history.
Job position – General Construction Worker
Number of staff needed – 6-10
Annual salary – £20,000 – £35,000
Start date – ASAP
Working hours – 08:00-17:30 Mon- Friday
Contract duration – Perminant
Place of work – Across N. Ireland
Accommodation – Yes, happy help with accommodation for the right candidates.
- Good English level required
- Experience in construction methods is required.
We are seeking welders who will preferably have previous welding experience gained within a machinery or commercial trailer manufacturing background. However, consideration will also be given to training candidates who do not have extensive welding experience but can demonstrate alternative mechanical experience or aptitude.
Job position – Mig Welders / Fabricators
Number of staff needed – 10
Annual salary – £18500
Start date – 12/09/16
Working hours – 07:00 – 18:00 / 40 hrs minimum per week
Contract duration – 3 months – 1 year
Place of work – Armagh, N. Ireland
Accommodation – Provided by Employer, paid by Employee at cost of £500-600 per month based on 3 sharing.
We are looking for the following welders:
- English level required – Good
- Gender preferred – Males
- Professional experience – Welders preferably with previous welding experience gained within a machinery or commercial trailer manufacturing background.