A leading steel engineering company is looking plater fabricators. An exciting opportunity exists for an Experienced Welder Fabricator to join our rapidly growing Manufacturing & Structural Steelwork business.Working on a shop floor, you will be responsible for fabrication and welding (MIG) of bespoke packaging. Working within a team, you will need to be able to use your own initiative along with being a team player. Must be eligible to work in the UK. It is essential that you can read and work with complex engineering drawings and specifications with minimum supervision. Experience working in a manual manufacturing environment. Good communication skills, good time management, strong team worker committed, adaptable and flexible approach to work. Applicants will ideally be apprentice trained or time served and be suitably qualified and experienced in fabrication/welding. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established team and become an integral part of an expanding company.
- Job position: Plater Fabricator
- Place of work: Wooler, Northumberland, UK
- Job salary (hourly rate): 12.35 GBP/h
- Job salary (basic annual salary): 25,688 GBP/h
- Frequency of paying remuneration: Monthly
- Average number of working hours per week:
- Standard 40 but overtime available
- Job start date: Immediate
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Accommodation to be arrange and deduct from wages.
- Company will refund a cost of your ticket from Poland.
- Level of English required: Basic
- Professional experience required: It is essential that you can read and work with complex engineering drawings and specifications with minimum supervision Experience working in a manual manufacturing environment