A British company in north England is looking for slaughter persons to work in Workington from the beginning of January 2015. The job for minimum 6 months and involves skinning/dressing dead farm animals like sheep, cows, pigs, horses, etc.
General job information:
Job title: Slaughter persons
No. of staff required: 2
General job description: skinning/dressing dead farm animals
Contract Duration: 6 months
Salary [hour rate]: £8,00-£9,00 (depend on experience)
No of hours a week: 48 plus overtime
Accommodation is provided by employer at cost of £20/week.
Are you are looking for work in England as a cook/chef? This is a great opportunity for you. If you have experience in the catering industry (chef de partie, second chef), you speak English, you are determined to go to work in England for a long contract, please a have a look at job details.
The job in England for a 2nd chef with experience:
- Earnings: 15 000 pounds per year (900 pounds net price)
- Workplace: Cumbria County, England
- Accommodation free of charge
- The contract for a minimum of 12 months
- Experience as a chef de partie or second chef,
- Communicative English,
- Willingness to go immediately and stay for a long time.