We are looking for a dental equipment installation engineer living in UK, someone we can work with for years of employment and train and invest in them so they become a fully qualified dental engineer.
Installing dental equipment such as dental chairs, x-rays, suction pumps, light, compressors and other medical equipment in NHS hospitals and high street dentists. In time, we hope you will become a service engineer in this fast growing and stable company who have been running since 1991 in London’s healthcare insdustry.
You will be working with other more experienced engineers to learn how to install and service equipment on customer sites.
- Excellent verbal and written English is required
- Previous experience needed
- Age: between 18 – 25 preferred
- Physically fit and able to lift equipment
- Full UK drivers license
- Location is very important: Must live in north london, close to A1 / A10 / M11 / M25 junctions. Work is all in north london, or home counties, max travel is approx 50 miles.
- Professional, courteous and polite to customers.
Job salary (hourly rate) : Annual salary £25,000
Number of working hours (per week): 50
Place of work: Sites in London and home counties
Frequency of paying remuneration: Monthly
Job start date: ASAP
Contract duration: Long-term (over 1 year)
No accommodation available, this is a full time job for a UK residing worker
– Level of English required: High
– No experience needed. Our values are:
Attention to detail