We are urgently looking for experienced Polish bus/coach drivers to fill job vacancies in Coventry, England. Opportunity for 5 workers. Accommodation provided.
Job position: coach driver
Number of staff needed: 5
Salary: 1800-2100 pounds/month
Start date: 01/05/2016
Job specification : Very good occasion to join one of the largest privately owned coach operators in the UK. Company uniform along with great support and training. The employer is renowned for providing great value trips and events throughout the U.K. and Europe, with a focus on excellent customer service. Due to ongoing expansion they now need experienced full time National Express drivers to cover their service between Derby and Gatwick Airport.
Place of work: Coventry
Contract duration: 1 to 5 years
Number of hours a week guarantied: 45
Accommodation: Provided but paid by Employee, 250 pounds per month
- (Essential) Experienced full time PCV drivers are required to operate our clients National Express network covering 24 hour service. Shifts are Monday to Sunday on a rota basis, including early, middle and late duties. Applicants must have at least 2 years PCV driving experience, preferably on National Express or Coach operations, although National Express experience is not essential as full training will be given.
- English level required: Basic
- Gender preferred: No matter
- Further information:
• Clean PCV Licence with 1 years minimum experience
• DCPC card
• Digital Tachograph card
• Professional and enthusiastic attitude
• Excellent communication and customer care skills
Stable Hands needed to fill job vacancies in Harrogate, England. Job role is caring for show horses and ponies from mucking out, turning out to grooming. Must speak basic English and have experience with working with horses.
Job position – Stable Hands
Number of staff needed – 2
Salary – 14 000 pounds sterling a year
Start date – May 2016
Place of work – Harrogate North Yorkshire England
Contract duration – 6 months minimum
Working hours – 48 hours per week min
Accommodation – Yes (free od charge)
The employer requires from candidates:
- good English
- must be used to handling young horses and stallions
- must have worked with horses before
We are looking for process workers to work for our client’s electroplating plant in Leeds. Our client offers one of the widest range of different metal finishing processes in the UK. Experience preferred but training will be given. The work requires attention to detail and would involved heavy lifting. These are permanent long term positions for the right people.
More job info:
Job position – Process Worker – Electroplating
Number of staff needed – 2-3
Salary – £7.50 hour + Bonus
Start date – ASAP
Place of work – Leeds
Contract duration – Permanent
Working hours / Number of hours a week guarantied – 39 hours
Accommodation – Employer’s help
English level required – Good
Gender preferred – No matter
Type/length of experience required – Experience of electro-plating preferred but training will be given.