Polish-workers.co.uk belongs to the Imperial Recruitment Agency, the top foreign workers recruitment agency from Poland, specializing in recruitment of Polish workers.
We have been dealing with the recruitment of Polish staff since 2004, supplying long term workers or seasonal workers. We recruit workers as a recruitment agency, you hire them directly as an employer.
How we recruit?
1. We begin from translation your job information into a Polish version.
2. One of our head-hunters is assigned to pursue an advertising campaign targeted on the right candidates, which is in particular:
- prepare and upload your job into our Polish recruitment website
- send it to all candidates registered in our database
- upload the original English job into the Polish-workers.co.uk website
- advertise your job in 10 most popular job portals in Poland
- enter job adverts into Polish newspapers and radio going every day during the recruitment
- present your job to candidates face to face in our offices in Poland (we currently have 10 consultants working for us in the whole territory of Poland arranging information meetings for Poland candidates looking for jobs abroad)
3. Candidates apply for jobs by filling on-line application forms (we collect brief information about a candidate in English + CV). Applications go to us first. Each application from a potential worker is being verified by our recruitment managers first, then forwarded directly to you, so you can analyse it and select the right person for a phone/Skype interview or make a straight offer of employment to the candidate.
4. If you are in position to offer a job to a candidate, you issue Confirmation Of Employment Letter’ for a name of a candidate. Based on it they can start arranging their travel to your country.
How much we charge?
We charge a placement fee per worker placed, payable in 30 days after candidate’s arrival, so you have 1 month time to check if the worker is suitable. Fee heights depend on a job position. Should the candidate deem to be unacceptable or leave their employment within 30 days of their start date we will not raise any invoice for such Candidate. If you decide to activate the recruitment we require an advance payment to cover the cost of your job translation and advertising as described above, however the cost will be calculated and deducted from a bill, when first candidate is placed. If you interested to receive full terms and conditions, please submit your job offer here.